You deserve compensation for your injuries

Tort claims are not a part of the criminal justice system- they are a method through which a victim can pursue compensation. Whether you were hurt in an assault or because of reckless driving, you can file a tort claim for your injuries.

The sooner you reach out to a personal injury lawyer in Athens, GA, the sooner they can start working on your case. Call now to schedule a free initial consultation.

If you've been charged with underage drinking or MIP in Athens, Athens-Clarke County, The University of Georgia, Watkinsville, Madison, Winder, Oconee County, Oglethorpe County, or anywhere else in the area around Athens, you'll want to get an aggressive and experienced attorney.

Jason Slider has the skills and experience needed to work towards the best possible outcome from your underage drinking or MIP case. He has tried criminal cases for more than 18 years and has spent time as a state prosecutor as well as a defense lawyer. As a result, he knows the ins and outs of the system, and where the prosecution's case is the weakest. Jason will use those weaknesses to get you the best possible outcome for your case.